In our daily life there comes number of occasions where we feel love for our lives. We feel happier for someone close to use. And more often we want to express this but we cannot find words for that. At that eve of life we want someone to give us words to express our thanking expressions, lovely feeling and cheerful love from the core of heart. For that time we are here with Short Quotes About Life and Love. These quotes are easy to share, memorize and more interestingly you can save the image of these 10 Short Quotes About Life and Love.
We share what we feel for our viewers. These Short Quotes About Life and Love are taken from the famous others and available for sharing as well.
So here is the collection of 10 Short Quotes About Life and Love for our viewers. for our viewers.
10 Short Quotes About Life and Love
1. “Wisdom is the reward for surviving our own stupidity.” – Brian Rathbone
2. A dream is what makes people love life even when it is painful. Theodore Zeldin
3. “A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life.” —Charles Darwin
5. “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” —Albert Einstein
7. “Life doesn’t require that we be the best, only that we try our best.” —H. Jackson Brown Jr.
8. “True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells, get your ears checked.” Erich Segal
9. “The best mirror is an old friend.” George Herbert
10. “Each life is made up of mistakes and learning, waiting and growing, practicing patience and being persistent.”Billy Graham